FACS Fall Top Ten
Family and Consumer Sciences classes have been busy this semester. Here are is our Top Ten List for Fall 2017!
10. Foods Classes successfully canned 217 pints of Salsa!
9. Single Survival read Corey Heimensen's book, Stop Doing Dumb Things with Your Money. (Thank you for donating the books and speaking to the class Corey!)
8. Foods classes know how to prepare a roux.
7. Single Survival understands object language.
6. Eighth grade students know that there are 3 tsp. in a T.
5. Health class has learned what amotivational syndrome is and how to avoid it.
4. Foods classes are eager to learn new cooking techniques.
3. Single Survival all successfully completed interest inventories.
2. Health class learned the warning signs of depression and where help in available in our community.
1. Eighth graders are anxious to put their cooking knowledge into practice.