The PTC meetings are the first Wednesday of each month at 5:15pm. The PTC raises money for elementary "extras" not usually covered by the general budget. Click here for the latest items for sale. Annual and ongoing fundraisers listed below:
- Soup & Pie Supper held annually in March at the CL elementary school with the Academic Fair from 5:00 – 7:00pm. We also have a raffle table with awesome prizes donated from local business.
- Pizza Ranch – eat at Pizza Ranch on the 1st Thursday of the month during the school year and 10% will be donated to the PTC.
- Land O Lakes Caps – buy Land O Lakes milk, chocolate milk or OJ and turn the cap into the office at the CL Elementary/Middle School Office.
- The Box Tops program has three main components through which you can earn cash for your school:
- Box Tops Coupons – Clip Box Tops coupons from hundreds of participating products found in your local grocery store and send them to your school. Your school earns 10¢ for each Box Top redeemed. Clip.
- The Box Tops Marketplace – Shop online at your favorite stores like JCPenney and Lands’ End through the Box Tops for Education Marketplace. Your school earns a percentage of each qualifying purchase at no additional cost to you. Box Tops Marketplace.
- The Box Tops Reading Room – Buy books through the Box Tops Reading Room and your school earns up to 6% of your purchase Box Tops Reading Room.
Login to www.boxtops4education.com for coupons, recipes, and more information on ways to support CL classrooms!
If you have any questions on PTC or the fundraisers, email Heather Heimensen at firstname.lastname@example.org or ask any of the PTC members.