Web Page Resources
Here at Central Lyon, we use a web hosting company SOCS (Simplified Online Communications System) to create and house our our school website. In addition, our web page manager and class use Adobe Photoshop to edit photos and an online curriculum ODYSSEYWARE® to gain additional skills and knowledge.
Web Page is a one-semester course designed to develop web page skills. Students will be responsible for updating the Central Lyon web page using a web-hosting company SOCS. Additional online lessons will be utilized for exposure to HTML, web development, digital tools, and career opportunities.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Plan & create web articles using our web-hosting SOCS (Simplified Online Communications System)
- Organize electronic folders for saving images & updated web pages
- Use digital camera/optimize images using Adobe Photoshop
- Interpret basic HTML Code
- Meet deadlines and organize time
- Take pride in finished product—www.centrallyon.org