For concerts, students are to dress up, as if for a wedding or some other formal event. Why? Because this is a performance, and students will do their best when dressed their best. Boys are not required to wear a tie, however nobody has ever complained about any students looking too sharp. Four clothing items to avoid are blue jeans, tennis shoes, t-shirts, and shirts with writing.
If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email. My email address is email@example.com
- Although traditional blue jeans should be avoided, ANY other color is fine.
- Tennis shoes that are mostly all black, brown, or gray are completely fine to wear.
- Hair should be kept back, so we can see your child's face.
- If ladies choose to wear leggings, they must wear a top that will cover their bottoms.
- If wearing sandals, choose a pair with a back (for safety reasons).
- Stage lights produce a lot of heat, so don't wear anything that will result in becoming overheated.