Lion Grant Criteria
Priority will be given to proposals with the following characteristics:
1. The proposal is consistent with the aims of the foundation (program innovation enhanced learning opportunities, technology, learning and cooperative or community involvement).
2. The proposal has the approval of appropriate administrator(s).
3. The proposal shows a clear benefit to the students.
4. The proposal is supplemental to the regular school budget.
5. Benefits are long range as contrasted with a brief span of time.
6. The proposal is curricular or instructional in nature.