Online registration, through JMC, is now open for the 2021-22 school year. If you do not have internet access, school staff will be available to assist you from Noon to 6 p.m. on Monday, August 2, and Tuesday, August 3, in the High School Commons. Please have your student(s) registered no later than Friday, August 6.
New Families to Central Lyon
All new families should plan to register in person on Monday or Tuesday, August 2 or 3. If you know of a new family in our district, please forward this newsletter to them.
Online Registration Instructions
- From www.centrallyon.org, under Quicklinks, click on JMC Gradebook.
- Click on Family.
- Change the school year to 2021-22.
- Log in with your username (your last name) and the password that you set up. If this is the first time logging in, your password is also your last name.
- Click on the button labeled Register for 2021-2022.
- There will be a registration dashboard. Click each item to complete registration.
- To see if you qualify for Free and Reduced meals, click on Meal Application section during registration.
- All payments for fees are made in JMC. You may watch this short video to learn more about paying online https://youtu.be/appw1qmT_Oc. There is a flat fee of $3 per transaction under Tuition/Fees and Lunch. If you prefer, a check may be mailed to: Registration, Central Lyon CSD, 1010 S. Greene St., Rock Rapids, IA 51246